Are You Drinking Enough Water?
Sounds too good to be true, but the benefits may surprise you:
- Lack of water is the number one trigger of daytime fatigue.
- Your body loses as much water when you are asleep as when you are awake.
- Your body needs as much water in cold weather as it does in warm weather.
- Research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80 percent of sufferers.
- A mere 2 percent drop in body water can trigger brain fog and short term memory impedance.
- Drinking five glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45 percent, breast cancer by 79 percent, and bladder cancer by 50 percent.
Most North Americans understand the importance of drinking more water, yet 98 percent remain chronically dehydrated. Your body needs a minimum of 50 ounces of water per 100 lbs. of body weight per day.
A person weighing 150 pounds would therefore need 2 quarts of water per day, that’s slightly larger than a 2-liter bottle.
What other benefits are you missing out on?
For more information around your health we would love to meet you in person. Visit a 22 Health Doctor in Your Area Today